The KIPP Foundation is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website in order to adhere to the available standards and guidelines.
Our website endeavors to conform to level Double-A of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user-friendly for all people.
Our website aims to use code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS so that it will display correctly in current browsers and using standards-compliant HTML/CSS code for future browsers to display correctly. Whilst the KIPP Foundation site strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, should you experience any difficulty in accessing our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us in either of the following ways:
- Email email@example.com. Please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problem you have encountered.
- Submit written correspondence, including the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problem you have encountered, to:
KIPP Foundation Help Desk
135 Main Street Suite 1875
San Francisco, CA 94105
- You do not have to give us any personal information to visit this website.
- We may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our visitors on an aggregated, collective basis. But, in these instances, we do not obtain personally identifiable information about you. We may use aggregated information to operate and enhance our site and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- If you write in a comment, we ask that you provide your name, e-mail address, and area of interest in the KIPP Foundation, but no other information, unless you choose to do so. In some cases, we may use your personal information to provide information back to you.
- The KIPP Foundation will not sell your personally identifiable information. The KIPP Foundation may share the information, including your comments, with third parties to further the mission and purposes of the KIPP Foundation. However, if you indicate that you would like your personal information or comments kept confidential, then we will do so.
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not access or use this website. This policy is subject to change from time to time at the KIPP Foundation’s discretion; the current policy will be posted here. Please re-check this link accordingly.
Finally, please note that this policy only applies to the KIPP Foundation’s website. Individual KIPP Regions may have their own privacy policies which can be found on the respective region’s website. The KIPP Foundation is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites that may link to this site, or to which this site may link.